(as of Nov 28,2021 17:48:07 UTC – Details)
Are you a study abroad aspirant? You’ve come to the right place!
The journey to getting into your dream university and studying abroad is a long, overwhelming one, consisting of many steps: shortlisting universities, writing essays, crafting a resume, getting LORs, securing loans, getting the visa approved, and much more.
Admitted is the only all-in-one proven guide in the market — read by thousands of students — that covers every single step in this journey to help you get your dream admit and be prepared to study abroad.
Admitted is the brainchild of Soundarya Balasubramani, an Ivy League graduate from Columbia University, New York, and a Gold Medalist from NIT, Trichy. Soundarya wrote the book with contributions from two more Ivy League graduates, Saikishore Raju (Dartmouth College) and Rishabh Singh (Brown University).
When you purchase Admitted, you get the following:
- 18 chapters that walk you through every single step of the journey — shortlisting universities, writing an SOP, preparing for interviews, getting scholarships, networking, and much more!
- A private Slack community with 1,100+ aspirants like you, so you’re never alone on this journey. You also have a dedicated community manager to answer all your questions.
- A Google Drive folder filled with resources: SOPs & resumes of Ivy League grads, a list of 30 scholarships, an admissions tracking tool, 500+ useful links, and more.
- Insights from 10+ past graduates sharing tips and tricks on the application process.
- Free invites to all future webinars conducted by the author and Admitted team.
Save yourself countless hours spent finding the right resource by purchasing the book and begin your journey, today!
Publisher:PractiSc Labs; First Edition (22 August 2020)
Reading age:13 years and up
Item Weight:600 g
Dimensions:16.51 x 1.78 x 24.13 cm
Country of Origin:India