Velvet Bergamot – In Shower Body Moisturizer – Anti Blemish,…


Price: ₹1,120.00
(as of Oct 01,2022 13:48:07 UTC – Details)


From the brand

Brand coverBrand cover

The Body Isn’t An Afterthought

Hibiscus Monkey brings face grade care to the body. Our care is Plant Powered, 100% Natural & Cruelty-Free.

Skincare does not stop at the skinSkincare does not stop at the skin

At Hibiscus Monkey skincare does not stop at the chin.

Our face makes up only 5% of our skin, & the remaining 95% is on our body. But think about how much time & resources we spend on face care, & how little we spend on body care.

We are on a mission to put body center-stage. Our 100% waterless formulations are plant powered & bring face grade care to the body. Our care is 100% natural & cruelty free. We got you covered from scalp to heels.

Hibiscus Monkey

What makes our products unique?

We bring face-grade care & targeted solutions to niche problem areas on the body. Our care is straight to the point.

Are our products high quality?

Our products are 100% natural, contain no synthetic chemicals, fragrances or dyes that react with the skin. Our formulations are 100% waterless, ensuring our active ingredients remain potent & undiluted.

Who are we?

We are a twin daughters & mother trio of founders. Mona: CA, Ex-HSBC Corporate Banker. Naina: Harvard MBA, Ex-Unilever. Roshni: Harvard-MIT Dual MPP-MBA, Ex-Govt. of India.

Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 5 x 4.7 x 18 cm; 380 Grams
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ 12 September 2020
Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Rishiveda Herbals Products Pvt Ltd
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08HWLG956
Item part number ‏ : ‎ HM-244
Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ India
Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Rishiveda Herbals Products Pvt Ltd, Rishiveda Herbals Products Pvt Ltd, plot no. 30 A, Sector – 11, IIE Sidcul, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403
Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 380 g
Item Dimensions LxWxH ‏ : ‎ 50 x 47 x 180 Millimeters
Net Quantity ‏ : ‎ 4.4 millilitre
Included Components ‏ : ‎ Velvet spray Bottle, Trigger Spray Gun
Generic Name ‏ : ‎ In-shower Body Oil

SEALS MOISTURE INSTANTLY Lock moisture in the skin without being greasy and sticky
HYDRATES SKIN Leaves skin feeling baby soft and smooth, fights dryness while moisturizing the skin
100% NATURAL CHEMICAL FREE No parabens, no sulfates, no artificial preservatives or dyes
REGENERATES SKIN Bergamot has the ability to stimulate skin cell renewal and redistribute skin pigments for even tone complexion

Leave a Comment

BEST WEB HOSTINGUp To 90% Off on best & fastest web hosting

Grab this last-minute Summer Holiday Discount, and save up to 90% on web hosting.